Assistant Director Job in Omaha, NE at Smart Start Learning Center – 3.4
Are you an experienced teacher that is looking to take your career to the next level or already a manager that is looking to build your own team? Are you looking for a place where you can make your mark?
We are looking for a competent Assistant Director to support the Director in departmental planning and monitoring progress. You will also be working to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
Assistant directors are well-versed in performance and operations management and competent in assuming delegated duties. They are leaders and critical thinkers, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles.
The goal is to help the department attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction.
As an Assistant Director for Smart Start Learning Center, you will:
- Assist with the leadership and daily coordination of the childcare center.
- Collaborate with teachers to build lessons inspired by the interests of the children.
- Support fellow teachers and create a professional environment of mutual respect.
- View every day as an opportunity to inspire creativity, imagination, and kindness.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Manage billing for the center.
- Manage staffing schedules, time off requests.
- Close the center Monday-Friday. *9am-6pm shift required*
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the Director.
- Give guidance, support, words of encouragement, and smiles.
In return, in addition to your paycheck, you will receive:
- Paid training that enhances your skills. Our teachers not only teach but are also eager to learn themselves.
- Discounted child-care for your littles.
- Recognition, rewards, and respect. We believe that early childhood development is a treasured calling , and its practitioners (YOU!) deserve to be treated as treasures.
- The opportunity for growth and advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All staff and visitors to Smart Start Learning Center are required to wear a mask.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Smart Start Learning Center – 3.4
Company Location: Omaha, NE