Business Administrator Job in London at BIG CREATIVE EDUCATION –
This is a 12 month+ Apprenticeship with ‘Key Production‘ which requires 20% a month training with BCE in ‘L3 Enhanced Music Business Admin’ (Blended working)
THOSE CURRENTLY ENROLLED ELSEWHERE AT EITHER A UNI OR COLLEGE ARE INELIGIBLE FOR UK APPRENTICESHIPS
Graduates however are welcome to apply
Salary: competitive TBC
Business Administration Assistant
Tasks will include:
Liaising with the PR & Communications team as well as the MTN team and advisory board, and proactively jumping on opportunities as and when they arise.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about music, outgoing and enthusiastic, ideally with a creative flair.
Whilst the candidate is seconded to Moving the Needle, we would also ask them to liaise with the CEO and the Marketing Department at Key Production and they might be asked to help out with some duties there too.
- Coordinate office activities and communications (emails, calls, social media messages etc)
- Manage agendas / appointments etc for the MTN Board and advisory board
- Create and update records and databases
- Submit timely written updates via email, and help prepare reports and presentations when needed
- Assist colleagues wherever necessary Skills
- Some experience as an admin assistant or similar, relevant role is preferable
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Social media skills – Instagram, twitter, Facebook, (Linked in – preferable)
- Website management e.g. Wix / Word Press / Squarespace would be helpful but not necessary * Ability to work in a team as well as using your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation
- The ability to handle pressure, prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Willingness to learn The successful candidate will make a big difference by helping to ensure the smooth running of MTN, and thus play a role in making a difference to the UK music industry – helping to move the needle on gender diversity in the UK music industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £16,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: BIG CREATIVE EDUCATION –
Company Location: London