Business Development Consultant (Personal lines) Job in Cape Town, Western Cape at Rise Recruiting Agency –
Our client, a trusted financial services provider, is looking for a Business Development Consultant (Personal lines) to be based in CT, PE, George, East London and Durban.
This position is a client facing sales role where engagement with clients will be face to face. The successful applicant will be required to source own leads for car, home and contents new business and advise primarily on personal lines motor and household domestic insurance.
We are looking for Business Development Consultants who are committed, driven, results oriented advisers who are able to work on their own as well as in a team environment writing business in accordance with targets laid down by our client’s
- FAIS Credits (min 30 credits in short term insurance if date of first appointment is before 2010); or if date of first appointment is on or after 01/01/2010, a full recognised qualification as per the FSCA qualification list.
- FAIS Regulatory examination for Representatives (RE5)
- CPD (continuous professional development) points
- Minimum of 3 years direct sales experience from any sector
- At least 2 years’ experience sourcing own leads
- Must have a proven track record in client facing new business acquisition
- Must have – Own transport (CAR) and licence
- Source and develop new business opportunities (new business acquisition)
- Cold calling, networking and lead generation
- Administration of client information on the CRM system
- Building brand awareness through client interaction
Please visit our website to www.riseagency.co.za to get more job opportunity.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other opportunities for which you might be more suitable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All candidates are required to a wear mask when an attending interview.
- Do you have a FAIS Credits (min 30 credits in short term insurance if date of first appointment is before 2010); or if date of first appointment is on or after 01/01/2010, a full recognised qualification as per the FSCA qualification list.?
- Do you have aFAIS Regulatory examination for Representatives (RE5)?
- Do you have a CPD (continuous professional development) points
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Direct Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Sourcing own leads: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s licence (Required)
About the Company
Company: Rise Recruiting Agency –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape