Business Development Representative Job in Cape Town, Western Cape at Bressenden Associates –
Good afternoon readers.
Our company is called Bressenden Associates (www.bressendenassociates.com). We are an Outsourced Business Development company headquartered in London. We have 10 clients, for whom we source new business sales meetings with companies around the world.
We are looking for a business development representative to join our team, based from South Africa. This position is home-working enabled, though there may be a period during the first few weeks where we can do an in person onboarding.
In simple terms, you will be responsible for scheduling new meetings for our clients. This will involve researching companies online, obtaining contact data, contacting the appropriate person (Email, LinkedIn, Cold telephone calls), keeping accurate records (Outplayhq.com, Salesforce.com) and diary management (Calendar applications such as gmail.com / Outlook.com). Full training will be provided on every aspect of the role.
Our business has a high degree of automation. Therefore, the main task we will need from you will be to make cold phone calls – at least 80 per day.
This role comes with a great benefit package an above average salary, and an excellent additional bonus program. The bonus payment is not included within the salary quoted above, it is additional.
Please be sure that you are interested in this job before you apply. We need 1 or 2 very focused people, who are financially motivated, well organised and have a high level of English proficiency.
The BDR role requires the following attributes:
- You will be highly articulate.
- An excellent communicator.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy Results driven.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written skills and be experienced at writing sales outreach.
- Great work ethic with drive to succeed and constantly improve results.
- Self-motivated and focused to manage your own work to ensure you meet KPIs.
- Hardworking and flexible with your time to meet deadlines.
- Strong digital skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical mind set and ability to troubleshoot.
- Able to multitask and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Degree level education preferable.
- International/complex solution sales experience preferable.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R25,000.00 per month
About the Company
Company: Bressenden Associates –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape