Early Years Practitioner Job in London at Fount Nursery –
We are looking for Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to join our friendly FountNursery, Outstanding setting based in London Fields, East London.
FountNursery is a multi-sensory, caring and nurturing environment. You will be joining a hard-working, committed team, who make up an integral part of a community driven site.
We would be looking for the candidates to start ASAP. Applicants must show passion and enthusiasm for the job and be willing to lead and be a productive member of the team.
These are full-time positions: 40 hours per week with one hour lunch break on a shift basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times.
- Liase with and form strong partnerships with parents and carers, and providing daily feedback to them.
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children’s needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Monitoring and tracking children’s progress.
- Adhere to the nursery policies and procedures at all times
You will need the following qualifications and experience
- MINIMUM Level 3 qualified or above
- Fluent in English and highly literate.
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- Good team player
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and Early Years Outcomes documents.
- Leadership qualities, able to act as a positive role model to children and other staff, be kind, happy and willing to go the extra mile.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 per year (negotiable)
- Childcare Qualification Level 3 MINIMUM
What You Will Get in Return
A competitive salary including a pension plan and holiday pay.
Training and mentoring schemes, enabling you to further your skills, qualifications and career.
You will be joining a forward thinking company, at the heart of an ever-developing and expanding business, in an incredible location.
Continuous support, inspiration and guidance from all areas of staffing.
Application questionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of nursery childcare experience do you have?
- Are you in Hackney, Greater London?
- Do you speak Fluent English spoken and written?
Application deadline: 04/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Childcare: 2 years (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Fount Nursery –
Company Location: London