first line support engineer Job at Stefanini Laakdal, Antwerpen
The right choice for your career
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987.
Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
We work with over 500 companies across financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector and utilities. That includes 300 multinational companies. In fact, right now we have over 25,000 professionals around the world making business more agile, flexible, responsive and innovative: our core values.
We are looking for a Junior Support Engineer to provide the best possible service and aim for added value to support NIKE business growth.
- Create tickets for all issues you work on. Ensure all tickets contain necessary and qualitative information and, if applicable, are routed to the correct teams.
- Conduct daily incident lifecycle checks and actively drive incidents/problems to a fast resolution.
- Use ServiceNow as the lead tool to work according to NIKE standards and ITIL best practices
- Follow correct procedures to log critical issues in line with Sox policies.
- You are responsible for the knowledge you gather. Work actively on increasing your knowledge by seeking out opportunities to undertake learnings, expanding your network, and improving your existing skills.
- Meet deadlines, do a thorough and accurate job, completing your best work consistently with the right attitude.
- Distribute PS focus equally on incidents / problem / problem tasks / test- correct procedures.
- Get familiar with our knowledge DB (confluence), use it, and extend it by adding clear, relevant information. Contribute to keeping it up to date.
- Create and maintain constructive relationships with business partners and other Nike teams and Actively pursue open and honest communication with them.
- Understand the business challenges and form a partnership to achieve the same goals.
- Right focus on testing issues. Testing is crucial to help the business grow and investigating testing issues boosts your knowledge.
- When needed, help to support projects either dedicated or ad-hoc.
Required competence, experience and education:
- 1 year of experience in an IT Support Role;
- Candidates need to be flexible;
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences;
- Strong sense of customer service;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills (Dutch + English);
- Ability to multitask;
- Team focused.
At Stefanini, we’re creative, big enough to act globally and small enough for customer-centricity. We are shaped by the 7 attitudes that form the Stefanini DNA. We believe that by integrating the 7 attitudes into our day-to-day actions, we can create a valuable environment for ourselves, our colleagues, and our customers.
By becoming a part of our team, you become a part of our impact: revolutionizing the workforce by helping companies with their digital transformation journey.
Among the benefits, you will find: meal vouchers, access to Stefanini University courses and Eco-cheques.
About the Company
Company Location: Laakdal, Antwerpen