KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Job in Paris (75) at SEKOIA
You will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic field operations organization and will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
You are competitive, with a strong work ethic, and willing to leverage your experience and consultative / value-based selling skills to acquire new customers for the long term.
You will develop efficient selling strategies with the marketing team and the technical team to successfully position Sekoia.io as an alternative to competitive offerings.
- Understand the competitive landscape of Cyber security software, particularly SaaS solutions and security services
- Understand and articulate the benefits of an automatic Cyber Protection and Defense Platform
- Serve customers and develop new prospects meeting their needs and demonstrating value
- Build, manage and maintain accurate and predictable customer pipeline, and forecast data using CRM tools
- Support marketing activities and events
- Deal with complex customers negotiations at operational or executive level
- A track record ie 3 to 5 years of successful revenue performance
- Experience in BtoB major Cyber Security software vendor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French / English)
- A strong self-starter attitude and as well as an entrepreneurial state of mind
- A Master degree (Engineer or Business) is required
The role is located in Paris 8th district
Starting date ASAP.
At SEKOIA, people are our greatest asset, we drive equality and diversity in our teams and workplaces. This starts with our hiring process. We welcome all.
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: Paris, France (75008)
Education Level: Master’s Degree
Experience: > 5 years
About the Company
Company Location: Paris (75)