Level 3 in Early Childhood Education Required Job in Calgary, AB at Calgary French Preschool and Kindergarten –
We are professional, and our goal is to Provide the best employment in childcare in Calgary.
Our work environment includes:
Part of the work of our program supervisor is to develop, direct, organize and oversee the daily operations of a particular program or department. The successful candidate will have an understanding of the behavioral health field and will be responsible for providing direction to all staff in the area of program delivery, including a team of paraprofessionals. This person must have excellent communication skills, as well as being able to motivate and manage a group of people while overseeing budgets.
- Monitor test progress and performance.
- Communicate with test developers and testers.
- Ensure that test design and implementation are consistent with business objectives.
- Enforce privacy and data protection requirements of the test project.
- Report on the quality of test execution to management.
- Manage the test environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Expected start date: 2022-09-19
About the Company
Company: Calgary French Preschool and Kindergarten –
Company Location: Calgary, AB