Nursery Nurse Job in Wragby at Vision For Education Ltd. –
£65 – £100 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a recognised childcare qualification.
We are urgently seeking to recruit a friendly and caring Nursery Nurse on behalf of a nursery setting in Wragby, Lincoln. The role would be working 2 days a week between 8.30 – 5.30.
We are looking for a Nursery Nurse, ideally with experience of working with Early Years and/or Key Stage 1 children. You will be looking after children aged between 0 – 5 year olds, providing a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse position, you will:
- Be a qualified nursery nurse or teaching assistant
- Work well with other staff members
- Be flexible
- Have good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
About the Company
Company: Vision For Education Ltd. –
Company Location: Wragby