Pre-K Teacher McKinney, TX Job in McKinney, TX at Kiddie Academy of Stonebridge-McKinney –
Kiddie Academy of Stonebridge-McKinney is looking for a teacher for Pre-K classroom. The candidate must be driven, energetic and passionate about teaching/implementing structured curriculum with strong classroom management skills.
Kiddie Academy of Stonebridge-McKinney offers very competitive wage, paid training, paid holidays & PTO.
Note: Only apply if you have experience in teaching Pre-k with strong classroom management skills in a licensed Pre-school.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ·
- Act as a mentor for the children and prepare them for public school.
- Implements Kiddie Academy’s pre-defined curriculum.
- Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans, program, and schedule.
- Must adhere to Kiddie Academy’s policy with regards to documenting and implementing daily activities.
- Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained.
- Completes all academy and classroom paperwork: for example, daily notes, student accident reports, attendance reports.
- Assists and supervises children during all activities.
- Counsels children when social, academic, or adjustment problems arise.
- Develops, plans, and prepares instructional aids / materials for classroom activities.
- Assists children with meal times and clean-up.
- Communicates appropriate information to parents; maintains developmental profiles for children.
- Schedules and conducts parent and teacher conferences throughout the year.
- Maintains family information board and other classroom bulletin boards. · Ensures that classroom medication schedule is followed.
- Assists with planning and implementing academy-wide events.
- Meets with prospective families; communicates appropriately with potential new customers.
- Candidate must meet all additional state requirements.
- Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & requirements
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Prior teaching experience in an Early Childhood Program in pre-k settings: 2 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $14.00 per hour
- Early Childhood Education: 2 years (Preferred)
- Childcare: 2 years (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Kiddie Academy of Stonebridge-McKinney –
Company Location: McKinney, TX