Preschool Center Director Job in McKinney, TX at Confidential – 3.3
A preschool in McKinney is looking for a Center Director. The candidate must have previous experience with running a large school with 25+ employees.
Detailed job description will be discussed during interview. At minimum the candidate must have the following (but not limited to):
-Valid non-expiry Texas Director License.
– Must have 3+ years of previous experience in running a school with 25+ employees as a Center Director.
– A Bachelor degree in early childhood education or equivalent.
-Must be a team player, energetic, driven, receptive to coaching, computer savvy and working knowledge with school operation’s software such as Procare, MS WORD, MS Excel etc.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: 38,000 To 48,000 per year
Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
Performance based bonus
Childcare Family discount
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Center Director: 3 years (Preferred)
- Childcare: 5 years (Preferred)
- Texas Director License (Required)
About the Company
Company: Confidential – 3.3
Company Location: McKinney, TX