Project Officer Job in London at Health Education England –
- Making informed, timely and effective decisions with minimal guidance, distinguishing between relevant and irrelevant information, and consulting with others when appropriate.
- Collate and communicate complex information within the scope of the role’s responsibilities, e.g. high quality reports and information about the project or programme to a range of internal and external stakeholders in a variety of different formats, within challenging deadlines.
- Monitor and report project or programme progress in a variety of ways including standard reporting tools.
- Work flexibly and well under pressure by planning and organising to cater for peaks and troughs in workloads, whilst planning and managing multiple tasks.
- Apply programme or project management practices, tools and techniques and using effective quality, risk & issue management and planning strategies.
- Tracking risks, issues and benefits and reporting these to the programme or project team.
The postholder will work collaboratively with stakeholders, both internally and externally, including STPs, Community Education Provider Networks (CEPN’s), Arm’s Length Bodies, Education Providers and other key partners to drive the delivery of strategy across the region and ensure the delivery of the agreed outcomes within timescales.
The post holder will be expected to work with other clinical teams and programme leads and subject matter experts across the region.
About the Company
Company: Health Education England –
Company Location: London