Registered Nurse- Pediatrics Job at Bayshore HealthCare White Rock, BC
Description – External
Full Time, Part Time, and casual hours available
Make “being the difference” your Career and FAST APPLY with Bayshore.
Do you want to earn a competitive wage? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to gain excellent home care experience? Do you want to join a caring culture? If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Practical Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.
Why Work for Bayshore?
Bayshore HealthCare was named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th straight year!
- Competitive wages – prior experience recognized
- Shift premiums
- Flexible scheduling and Location (we value a work/life balance) – Days, Evenings, Overnights available
- Benefits (Dental, Vision, and Extended Health)
- Client-specific training and education
- One on one care (no travelling from client to client)
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Leave
If you are interested in community nursing and enjoy working from a family-centered perspective, please send your resume and cover letter to:
USE FAST APPLY or
Bayshore Pediatric/Specialty Nursing Services
Attn: Human Resources
- Active license with BCCNP
- 2 years nursing experience
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
About the Company
Company: Bayshore HealthCare
Company Location: White Rock, BC