SEMH & Behaviour Teaching Assistant / Immediate Cover Job in London at Senploy –
Location: Hounslow, London
£9 – £11 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Are you an experienced teaching Assistant living in or around Hounslow? Do you thrive working a challenging environment?
I am looking for a teaching assistants that are looking for an exciting new challenge working with students with emotional behavioural difficulties
LTF are looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants that specialise or are highly experienced working with children with emotional behavioural disorders (EBD), social emotional mental health difficulties (SEMH) and other challenging behaviour.
You will be required to work with extremely challenging students across all ages in one of our EBD schools, alternative provisions, PRUs or Primary Schools.
Have you got?
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
- Have recent experience with children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
- Be committed and motivated in raising standards.
- A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel.
- Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
- Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive pay
- Working in an established school
If you are interested, then please contact Ahmed ASAP as the school is currently looking to fill this role in the coming weeks.
LTF is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
About the Company
Company: Senploy –
Company Location: London