Senior Finance Manager Job in Seattle, WA at Amazon
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the market leader in cloud infrastructure and services, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers of all sizes. We are looking for highly motivated finance professionals to help grow AWS business.
In AWS Service Finance, you will have opportunities to solve significant business problems through innovative technology and revolutionary customer experiences. You will also work on strategic projects to define and create brand new businesses that have not done before. You will work with exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who believe financial partnership is critical to customer success. As a pioneer in cloud services, AWS lets you apply data, creativity, and analytical ability to completely new challenges and opportunities. This is a chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
Specifically, we are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join the AWS Analytics Services Finance team. The successful candidate must be able to think strategically, perform dive deep analytics, set clear goals and communicate effectively to senior management.
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as the key finance partner supporting Analytics services leaders, including input on business strategy, team development, and management of planning processes.
- Perform various ad hoc analyses to help business leaders solve business problems and understand the financial implications.
- Influence business decisions with effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of options and alternatives.
- Drive cash flow and P&L financials and implement control and compliance mechanisms.
- Manage a team to effectively address priorities and provide career coaching.
- Develop scalable solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
- Be able to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.Basic Qualifications
- 12+ years’ of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
About the Company
Company Location: Seattle, WA