Special Needs Teaching Assistant: Post-half term start Job in Bristol at Long-term Teachers Ltd –
Special Needs Teaching Assistant: Post-half term start
- Primary site
- Special school
- SEMH & ASD children
- Post-half term start
I’m working on behalf of a lovely special school that are looking for a TA to join the team for after half term. The school are a lovely bunch there, I have a number of staff there who are thoroughly enjoying their time there – mostly down to the rewarding nature of the work.
They’re looking to trial a TA at their primary site for after half term, if you are to be successful in term 6 they would like for you to continue in the new academic year. Due to the needs of the children, experience having worked with special needs & disabilities is massively preferential.
In our desire to promote Physical and Mental wellness and ensure that our candidates are supported to the highest standard.
We are delighted to announce that all Long-term Teacher’s Candidates have full access to the following services.
- Support and counselling through a confidential helpline
- 24/7 access to a UK GP, including webcam consultations and prescription delivery
- Specialist support and advice for carers and parents
- Fitness, nutrition and health advice to live a healthier lifestyle
- Discounts and offers worth hundreds of pounds in day to day savings
- A childcare voucher scheme
- Statutory employment rights such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity/paternity pay
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £73.00-£80.00 per day
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Reference ID: GMSPECNEETABRI
Expected start date: 06/06/2022
About the Company
Company: Long-term Teachers Ltd –
Company Location: Bristol