Teacher Job in Eastleigh at Stoke Park Infant School –
We are looking for a strong key stage one practitioner to join us in enabling all our children to become learners who work as a team, think creatively, are fearless in their learning, and who are independent and resilient.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher for our Key Stage 1 team beginning in September 2021. This position is open to experienced candidates as well as NQT’s. We are looking for an excellent practitioner who is creative, organised and able to work as part of a team.
Stoke Park Infant School is a 3 form entry school situated in the heart of Bishopstoke. Our children are happy and enthusiastic to learn and explore the world around them, we are well-resourced for the curriculum both indoors and outdoors. Staff and children enjoy beautiful grounds, a positive working atmosphere and support from Parents, Governors and each other. We have good community links and a strong relationship with our feeder Junior School as well as other local schools.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A strong team player
- Experience of Infant Practice – EYFS, Year 1 or Year 2
- Show initiative to take ownership of areas of planning.
- Understand the value of working with parents
- Sense of humour!
- Truly believe that all children can achieve well
- Have a positive, caring and approachable manner
- Be a reflective practitioner with a ‘can do’ attitude and outlook
- Understand how to create a positive learning environment
- Be able to use your knowledge of the curriculum to make learning irresistible for infant aged children
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour, and of yourself
- Be a lifelong learner and reflective practitioner, who is always seeking to improve our provision for our children
In return we can offer
- a supportive, friendly team
- a rich well-planned curriculum
- happy motivated children
- beautiful learning environment both indoors and out
- biscuits in the staff room!!
- Wellbeing for all staff
- Ability to vary own teaching and learning strategies to meet the needs of the class
- Able to vary behaviour management strategies to meet the needs of children
- Knowledge and understanding of Primary National Curriculum
- Understanding of learning outdoors
- Evidence of collaboration, reflective of own performance
- Prepared to support in school fund-raising and social events.
- Understanding/experience of effective provision for SEN and ‘More Able’
- Ability to lead by example and motivate others.
About the Company
Company: Stoke Park Infant School –
Company Location: Eastleigh