Teacher Job in Roswell, GA at Primrose School of Roswell – 3.3
Are you passionate, committed and caring? Are you looking to inspire curiosity and wonder? If you want to make a difference in the lives of children, the Primrose School of Roswell North is the place for YOU!
This is an excellent opportunity to join an amazing team! We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® approach to teaching and learning.
Primary objectives of this position include:
- Provide overall responsibility for the supervision and daily class functions of a class of children.
- Implement the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School curriculum outlines and materials.
- Form and maintain positive and communicative partnerships with parents
- Energetic, enthusiastic and caring
- Ability to relate positively with young children
- Must meet requirements of Georgia child care regulatory agency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public or private school system, a quality preschool, child care center or church nursery
- Degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education or Child Development-related field, and/or CDA
- Knowledge of lesson planning and curriculum implementation
Benefits of Working With Us:
In addition to a great team atmosphere and career development opportunities, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full and Part-Time Schedules
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Paid Training
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Our hiring process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all U.S.-based applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry covers such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated organizations or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards. We will only contact candidates whose qualifications closely meet our needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Primrose School of Roswell – 3.3
Company Location: Roswell, GA