Teacher Job in Mississauga, ON at Capture The Star Education Centre –
Capture The Star Academy is expanding! We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who model open-mindedness, collaboration, and commitment to excellence. The successful candidates will have knowledge of and willingness to teach cross-curricular subjects following Capture The Star Academy’s Educational Pillars & Ontario’s new curriculum standards. They will have a demonstrated ability to build successful educational relationships with children and their families.
Please contact us if you are a motivated teacher looking to help shape our Future Leaders through the power of education!
Capture The Star Academy offers an exceptional and stimulating environment, along with competitive employment packages, including:
Required: 9:00am – 3:00pm; Monday to Friday;
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters of Education
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Bilingual is a strong asset (French/English)
- Online teaching/tutoring experience
Educator’s Role and Responsibilities
– Fully embraces and teaches C.T.S.A.’s Statement of Faith & Core Values
· Maintains conduct befitting a disciple of Christ, particularly in both public and private conversation (including Social Media)
– Monitor and identify the areas of improvement
– Create education plans & goal setting before commencing classes
– Extensive knowledge of the Ontario Curriculum, grades kindergarten to 5
– Prepare comprehensive reporting on development and progress
– Demonstrate experience incorporating technology into the classroom
– Provide learning strategies and tools to facilitate studying
– Teach organization and time management skills while keeping students motivated and engaged
– Restore student confidence
-provide a creative and inspiring learning environment, where students can grow and excel
– Holds students to a high standard of intellectual and behavioural habits.
– Develops and maintains meaningful relationships with students; functions as an authoritative and engaged presence on campus.
– Serves as an effective disciplinarian with high expectations of children’s conduct while encouraging a spirit of joy and delight.
– Enforces basic manners and courtesy.
*Positions available : Elementary Teacher; Educator
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Application Deadline: 2021-05-10
Expected Start Date: 2021-07-26
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$38.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Virtual Teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- teaching: 4 years (preferred)
- Teacher’s Certificate (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Capture The Star Education Centre –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON