Unqualified Nursery Assistant Job in London at Little Cubs Academy –
Welcome To Little Cubs Academy
At Little Cubs Academy, we help uncover children’s unique strengths and abilities in warm and caring settings that have been carefully designed to help children thrive and reach their full potential. We are a family owned, independent nursery and pre-school group for children from 3 months to 5 years of age, we are open 51 weeks a year, 5 days a week, providing high-quality day care and early years education that will make you wish you were a child again.
We are currently recruiting for an unqualified nursery assistant to join our Little Cubs Academy Greenwich Nursery and Pre-school.
As staff member working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as a nursery assistant will include:
- Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and where required, support local nurseries to the area.
- Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child.
- Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
- Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
- Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
- Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions for continuous professional development.
- Work experience within the Early Years sector.
- Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Children’s nursery: 1 year (required)
About the Company
Company: Little Cubs Academy –
Company Location: London